This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't get over him. What do I have to do?
04-20-2014, 09:09 AM
I can't get over him. What do I have to do?
We never dated. We have been friends for 10 years and best friends for 4. i am 16 and he will be 17 in less than a month. We were each others first. We have been fwb for about a year. Of course I started liking him. I still do. For months I have tried convincing myself that when he holds me or just wants to hold my hand or kisses my forehead when I am having a bad day meant he liked me but I know he doesn't. He had girlfriends but he didn't like me having boyfriends. I let him control me. I like him so much and I need to get over him. I make myself sick with being sad. Please someone help me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2014, 09:12 AM

Kids your age should not be having sex. Do yourself a favor, forget this malarkey and focus on your education.

Ads

04-20-2014, 09:24 AM

I would separate yourself from him for a while. If you have the problem in front of you, you're not really going to get over it anytime soon.

Pls answer my question!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...807AASl7BM
04-20-2014, 09:25 AM

It's just infactuation as he's really close to you! Not love exactly !! Just spend time by being on Facebook etc...but be careful don't get addicted !
04-20-2014, 09:33 AM

You need to remove yourself from him. Getting over guys is really hard and even harder when they're around you constantly. Even if it is on Facebook or Twitter. Avoid contact as much as possible without seeming rude, and delete, unfriend, unfollow him of all social networks.

Another good tip for getting over a guy is to know that nothing will happen. Just tell yourself nothing's going to happen with him - you're not going to be in a relationship or kiss or anything like that. Start to picture yourself with someone else or just your life without him in it. You don't need him to live.

Finally, he sounds like a douche anyway if he is having girlfriends and kissing/holding you he's playing you. Friends don't do this, and if friends are doing this both of them will know it is not a romantic thing.

I have trouble getting attached to boys too and it is horrible being unsure if they like you back, so I hope this helps. :-)
04-20-2014, 09:36 AM

I had the same problem. It can get bad enough to where u can get a iss (in school suspension) for it don&#x27;t get obsessed with it or him. Eventually you&#x27;ll get over him its just a matter of time.
04-20-2014, 09:52 AM

I let him control me.I'm still trying to get a handle on females that let guys control, use and abuse them. You tell me why?