This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is a good online coupon site?
04-20-2014, 10:36 AM
what is a good online coupon site?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2014, 10:49 AM

For general grocery store type items here are three highly trusted sites::

Coupons.com
Smartsource.com
Redplum.com

Coupons.com will likely have the most at any given time. All three will require you download the coupon printer software. Some anti-virus systems may see it as spyware since it has to keep track of how many of each you print.

Be very wary of any sites offering high dollar coupons if you take a survey. Often these are nothing more than spam sites that will flood your inbox or have insurance salesmen calling you all day.

Ads

04-20-2014, 10:54 AM

Have you tried retailmet.com? I personally use this site to get a majority of my coupons and have found that there have been few instances when I haven't been able to get a coupon for what I am looking for. This is why I really don't mess around with most of the other sites, though there are many.
04-20-2014, 11:02 AM

Good coupon sites http://uspromocodes.com/ . Very easy search and always fresh coupons on a very large number of online stores.
04-20-2014, 11:10 AM

retailmenot.com is pretty popular. However, frugalmoo.com offers coupons and promos that may not readily available on such sites as retailmenot.com.

Please let me know if you are looking for something specific.
04-20-2014, 11:13 AM

If you are in search of good online coupon sites, So Now your search is over. Smile

Here are some good online coupon sites are.

Retailmenot.com
http://www.CouponWorldz.com
Couponmom.com
CouponCabin.com
CouponMountain.com
Savings.com