This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anybody know a website where you can get a free iphone 5s without offers and surveys???? Please help!?
04-20-2014, 06:15 PM
Does anybody know a website where you can get a free iphone 5s without offers and surveys???? Please help!?
I really want a iphone and I even went on YouTube to see if anyone knows but most of them you have to do OFFERS!!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2014, 06:17 PM

Get a job, and start saving up like the rest of us. Tongue

Ads

04-20-2014, 06:30 PM

Try MadBid.com...unfortunately nobody`s give free Iphone away...however you can find it at a very good cheap price. The website is reliable and tested by me.

Hope it`ll help you find it.

Mark
04-20-2014, 06:35 PM

Are you really that stupid? Who gives an Iphone 5 away like that? Get a job. You've clearly been brainwashed by Apple.
04-20-2014, 06:36 PM

No one is going to give you a $400 phone for free, you see $99 offers but only as part of a 2 year service contract.

Those Free iPhone sort of offers have many strings, few people win, probably none from the more shady operators, typically you have to sign up to 13 different product trials, etc. to have a chance, read the fine print at the bottom and the terms and conditions link in these offers.
04-20-2014, 06:40 PM

No such thing ... Even the ones with the surveys are fake ...
04-20-2014, 06:49 PM

I received a iPhone 5S for FREE, hope this helps you:

http://lnkgo.com/1fIC