This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can i get payed to advertise a company/business?
04-20-2014, 09:00 PM
can i get payed to advertise a company/business?
i am currently 14 years and in need of some extra cash is it possible to get payed to advertise (by wearing t-shirts or putting ads on facebook ect) at my current age? thanks for all your help!
*paid

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2014, 09:08 PM

PAID, and no. Doesn't work that way..

Ads

04-20-2014, 09:20 PM

well you can if you find a company who is willing to pay
for someone to wear their merchandise..
04-20-2014, 09:32 PM

Linkshare.com is a affiliate marketing site. Since you are 14, you might need to have a parent sign up. But the way it works is, you choose companies (Netflix, Jelly Belly, etc.) and apply to have them advertise on your website. They will check your site out, decide if its content is a good fit for their product. You then have to submit a tax and payment form. They give you access to their site; you copy and paste the code for their ads (of varying sizes) on your site. If someone buys something from them as the direct result of clicking an ad on your site, you will get a commission.

Many companies use Linkshare or have their own affiliate marketing (such as Amazon). Got to the website of any company you like, and down at the bottom you will probably see a link to Affiliates. Check it out.
04-20-2014, 09:45 PM

You have to learn good English before you can make good money. You do not need very much money at this age. All you need is good education. If you have good education, you will have a good chance to make good money. Believe me!
04-20-2014, 09:52 PM

If you can set a deal for that company, it is possible that they will pay you. It depends on your deal. You can try and contact them if you want to but don't expect that much.
04-20-2014, 09:59 PM

If you can find a company that are willing to pay you after you advertise their website. But you have to make sure that your website has a good page rank. If your site is in page 1 of all search engine then you doo not need to find companies to advertise to your website, they will find a way to advertise their site to yours.