This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got suspended on ask.fm!! HELP?
04-20-2014, 09:47 PM
I got suspended on ask.fm!! HELP?
I don't even know what I did or how I violated terms so I'm really confused and frustrated. I logged in and it said that I violated terms of service and then logged me out. It said my account was disabled due to violation of terms of service. It was fine yesterday night. I don't ask anyone questions. I just receive them. Most of my questions are creepy and weird and I respond with a stupid or funny answer. I see other people harassing others and they don't get suspended. I don't even know why and I'm freaking out. I seriously can't believe that this is happening to me. My question is, is this suspension permanent? If it is not, how long will this be? I had tons of likes and I got a lot of questions which I loved. I know I should quit complaining but what should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2014, 10:03 PM

Most likely someone reported you and it's being reviewed. If it comes to it, try to appeal the suspension. Either way, it will be atleast a couple days before you get a reply from them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply