This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which is the best SEO Software?
04-20-2014, 10:01 PM
Which is the best SEO Software?
i am going to do marketing for my website, i need a best SEO software with all features.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2014, 10:13 PM

There is no SEO software when you can do marketing for your website. Its a process which a SEO consultant do using different techniques. You can use social networking sites for promotion and use blogging also. They are very fast to promote your website.

Ads

04-20-2014, 10:25 PM

Better to hire an SEO for better results than having SEO software.
04-20-2014, 10:27 PM

Hi dear

If you are planing to do SEO please don't use software for submitting i suggest you to use manually posting seo google friendly you can use seo tools like google keyword tools analytic and more.
more information you can click and see my blog.

all the best
04-20-2014, 10:40 PM

You should not use software because in SEO field software or auto work is consider as negative activity you should every thing in manual way.
04-20-2014, 10:51 PM

I tried Ultimate Demon in the initial stage of my SEO career. Later on I switched to GSA as they are capable of doing all the work that UD does for me. The cost of GSA is also less so I prefer you to buy GSA.

GSA : 1. Blog commenting, bookmarks, web2.0, profile links
04-20-2014, 11:00 PM

I tried all of them, from magic submitter, SEnuke, ultimate demon, licorne, gsa etc etc.

None of them is good, because what they do is mass submitting stuff to sites that are already spammed to death by other users too.

Best is to build manually on Tier 1, and tier 2, and then automate the rest.
04-20-2014, 11:02 PM

You can use a few tools to help you with SEO but anything that can generate automatic traffic is completely forbidden by Google so I'd not recommend. Hal Smith
Consultant - URLdreamer
04-20-2014, 11:12 PM

if you want SEO of your website then come to us, we provide the best service that you want.
visit our website i.e, http://www.technocrab.com
04-20-2014, 11:26 PM

The choice of software really depends on your strategy.

For example, if you have a really large website, you would need a decent on-page SEO tool, because it is hard to see all the glitches and internal links on a big site with the naked eye.
If you need an on-page SEO tool, I'd recommend Website Auditor, it provides really exhaustive information about a site.

Then, if you're targeting long-tail keywords, you would need a decent keyword tool, there are plenty of those online.

Also, you'd most likely want to check backlinks pointing to your site.
In which case, Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics are your friends (both are free).

There are also tons of tools that do more specific tasks, but it does not make sense to simply list them in this answer. It would really help tons if you specified what you need the tools for.