This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help with a situation?
04-20-2014, 10:58 PM
Need help with a situation?
This girl i was friends with turned out to be talking about me to my family so I ignored her to hint that we weren't going to friends anymore. She freaked out I guess and her mom started harassing me on fb about how i'm a horrible friend and she's gonna tell my mom what I do with my bf. Mom got involved and told her this isn't appropriate. Next thing I know im called down to the office after the friend and i had gotten into another text fight because she was crying to my bf about how she misses me and he said he wont be friend with her til shes friends with me so she decided it had to be fixed. Now i stopped talking about her but she keeps tweeting about me and making little comments and her mom keeps telling people around town about what happened and shes telling my bf and his mom how im controlling him to not talk to her. I dont know what to do now... Sad i just want it to stop.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2014, 11:03 PM

I think you just tell your mom that she is lying and that you had enough of this silly comments about you and your family on twitter and facebook. If she still writes comments about you again in fb or twitter then go to the police if you know her adress.
Bye. Think hard!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply