This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I act around this guy?? Pleaseeee I'm begging for an answer?
04-20-2014, 11:42 PM
How do I act around this guy?? Pleaseeee I'm begging for an answer?
So there's this guy Brian I use to have a huge crush on. And at one point it really did seem like he liked me. And then we never talked over the summer and that was that. The first time I saw him after the summer he just gave me the most awkward little wave thing And he talked toe the first day of school which made me sort of get old feelings. Then on homecoming my friend (who's really just a back stabbing whore) told him how I felt and he said he didn't like me that way and we were just Friends. Which I understood, he's sort of a jock and I'm a semi popular person. But then my friend sent him nudes And I was broken. But like he kept staring at me at lunch. From a distance. It was kind of creepy. But everything stopped. I stopped liking him. I unfriended him on Facebook and twitter and everything. And now he always stands in the group of friends I talk to and it's awkward we just kinda glance at eachother to see our faces I've said a word or two to him But how do I make it less awkward

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2014, 11:52 PM

Just try not to think about it. Try to act like nothing happened. Also if there is an awkward stare going on between you two or something try to distract yourself by talking to friends or reading something.

Ads

04-20-2014, 11:55 PM

I don't understand your problem. You had a crush, the guy found out and said he wasn't interested in you that way. You were not in a relationship with him, it doesn't matter whether you had old feelings for him because he doesn't have the same feelings. Whether your friend told him or not or sent him nudes photos is really none of your business. You don't have any right to tell her what she can or can't do. You aren't in a relationship with the guy so he can look at nude pictures of whomever he wants. Any female who has an interest in him has the right to chase after him.

There should be nothing awkward. You had no relationship you aren't together you didn't break up because you were never together so what's the big deal if you are in the same group. You smile, you wave, you say hi. Nothing worked out, you continue living. You make it awkward yourself. You have to keep in mind that when you crush on someone, you imagine a relationship in your head, one that doesn't exist and never did. A crush is not required to crush on you back. A crush is not required to even like you as a friend. There should be no reason to be angry at him. This was a slight detour in your journey through life. Stop making a big deal out of it and get on with having fun.