This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TitanFall GameStartup Failed because Video card does not support the required features?
04-21-2014, 12:00 AM
TitanFall GameStartup Failed because Video card does not support the required features?
When I launched the Game is says: Game Startup Failed because Video csrd does not support the required features (PC)? I can run things like Battlefield3 and surely that means I could run Titanfall?
Anyway as soon as I start it up from Origin it runs through the little intro, and after that it just goes blackscreen? Heres like my laptop info: pic.twitter.com/tp44Z87dB5.
http://i.imgur.com/td3R6QM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/td3R6QM.jpg For My graphics card stuff
I'm on Windows 8.1 Pro and I'm on a laptop so I can't change the graphics card.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2014, 12:06 AM

That doesn't tell us what your graphics card is, Just your RAM and CPU...

If you could tell what Graphics card you have we can tell you why it's not working

That's why you can't run it you have a basic integrated Intel HD 3000 graphics which is not designed for gaming, Titan falls requires a min of AMD Radeon HD 4770 with 512MB of RAM or better a dedicated GPU...

Is your system a laptop or a desktop? If it's a desktop upgrade to a dedicated GPU

As you have a laptop then you cannot play titanfalls on that computer due to the poor integrated graphics...

Ads

04-21-2014, 12:14 AM

You need a new video card.
04-21-2014, 12:24 AM

Im having the exact same problem as you. Please let me know if you find a solution.
04-21-2014, 12:26 AM

I'm having this same exact problem as you! Can you tell me whether you have Windows 7 or 8 or something other than that? Because I have Windows 8.