This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
using a cellphone in Cuba?
04-21-2014, 01:49 AM
using a cellphone in Cuba?
Me and my family are going to Cuba in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if my phone will work there? Would I be able to use apps like twitter and KIK etc? And how much would it cost to send a text?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2014, 02:02 AM

you can use internet but of course it will cost money and every thing, texting would cost approximately 75cent PER text, calling is like 3$ per minute I think, but if I would be you I would just put my phone away and enjoy being with the family and enjoying cuba activities, take pictures and all,

Ads

04-21-2014, 02:18 AM

Cost of service depends upon your network service provider.Before move to cuba once confirm with your current network service provider about Roaming.If you are using internet,Roaming charges will be applicable.You can avoid Roaming by using local sim card.If you are interested to buy a local sim for your Internet access means,Go to phone shop in town and tell them they will advise.Before put your local sim card,Make sure your phone is unlocked.If your phone is locked means,you will need to unlock your phone.For unlocking use http://www.theunlockarena.com/supported-phones/rs13wp7/