This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ideas for memes/advertising to recruit college students?
04-21-2014, 04:21 AM
Ideas for memes/advertising to recruit college students?
I'm a college student and I'm trying to think of ways to appeal to my peers. Each year, my school has a "Discover" program which invites prospective high school students to come check out the school. They stay for 2 nights and we need college students to "host" these prospective students i.e. give them a place to sleep. I'm racking my brain trying to think of ways to advertise/appeal to my peers asking them to be hosts.

I thought posting memes on Facebook would be a good way to connect, but I can't think of witty things to say on memes.

Do you guys have any suggestions on perhaps another way of advertising or meme ideas? Thanks in advance for your help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2014, 04:30 AM

Internet Marketing is Only as Effective as the Skill and Knowledge You Possess to Make it Work Effectively for Your Business. Learn How to Increase Your Profits Through Professional Tactics and Strategies!We Want to Show You How to Take Control of Your Internet Marketing Efforts in a Way That Will Produce Visible and Significant Results http://home-buz.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply