This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you ask someone if their facebook status is about you, is this an acceptable response?
10-15-2012, 09:00 PM
If you ask someone if their facebook status is about you, is this an acceptable response?
All they said was;

"This is how things get started. My status' are never about anyone or anything in particular. On top of that, your name isn't anywhere on my page and I never told anyone that either status was about anyone"

Then, I noticed that the person deleted me from their list and a lot of our mutual friends..
DRE: Reported. You only commented for points. Huh is not an answer. Spam

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:08 PM

Huh????? EDIT: if you haven't been here long, it will help to know that sometimes people will say "huh?", or "what?" if we cannot understand what you mean; its a prompt for the asker to add details or to rephrase the question so it can be better understood. Really, it doesn't mean anything other then that. Its not meant to hurt or bother anyone, K? Constantly reporting because you don't like an answer, or because its technically not an answer, won't get you very far here (YA). You will make people afraid to answer your questions. Im sorry my non - answer angered you to the point of acting like ya police, and reporting me. Calm down kid, you'll get what you want quicker with niceness then with aggression. EDIT AGAIN: only commented for points? LMAOF! at level 5 and 19 to 20 % percent best answer, a measly 2 points I could care less about lol. Really kid, whats your vendetta about? take a chill pill and well, chill.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply