This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I asked this guy who likes me to follow me on twitter and the he deleted my tweet to him?
04-21-2014, 09:41 AM
I asked this guy who likes me to follow me on twitter and the he deleted my tweet to him?
So 2 days ago i sent a tweet 2 this guy who likes me and asked him 2 follow me (i followed him be4 hand) and then yesterday i saw that he deleted the tweet i sent 2 him and didn't follow. I got annoyed because if he likes me then why do that?? Can i have some help plzz because im confused. Thanks Smile

Can i have no stupid answers plz....Thanks Smile

Also can i have reasons for your answers aswell...Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2014, 09:54 AM

He may still like you. It could be that he&#x27;s just shy and maybe if you took things a little slower, then he may start to feel more comfortable. I don&#x27;t know the whole backstory but I think you should allow him to go after you. Hope it helpsSmile

Ads

04-21-2014, 09:59 AM

Did he tell you that he liked you? If you did then assumption is your worst enemy. It's just a tweet and obviously doesnt like you adding him to your tweets so he just simply deleted it. It's just a tweet anyway not a declaration of love and he rejected it. There's nothing to be confused about just continue living your life. And this is yahoo ANSWERS, not yahoo COMMENTARY not every answer wil lbe the way you like it and if you dont like an answer dont bother giving lip just give your 10 points to the answer you like and dont bother ask a question you know that's going to have negative feed back