This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do Christians on facebook write thank God for,,,,,,,, on their facebook page?
04-21-2014, 09:49 AM
Why do Christians on facebook write thank God for,,,,,,,, on their facebook page?
I had a friend on facebook who would thank God for something every day on facebook. Today she wrote, I thank God for all the struggles I've faced because without those struggles I would have not become a better person. So I wrote on her facebook on how stupid that sounded. God doesn't want us to struggle. Plus why are you thanking him online anyway?
Instead of answering my question, she removed me from her friends list. Which doesn't bother me since I think anyone who is writing thank you God for anything online, isn't all there from the get go. I thank God all the time but I don't have to advertise it for the whole world to see.
I thank God that I didn't take a dump in my drawers this morning. So Christians, why advertise your, thank God on facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2014, 09:50 AM

they felt like it dont have a cow...FREE WILL...

consider repenting

Ads

04-21-2014, 10:02 AM

Because God is a total Facebook wh*re.
04-21-2014, 10:16 AM

Christians are grateful people. Why should we not express how we feel. I don't beleive you are forced to agree or to be someone's facebook friend.
04-21-2014, 10:27 AM

'Why do Christians on facebook write thank God for,,,,,,,, on their facebook page?'
Why not, who do thank for the blessings you have in life?
04-21-2014, 10:29 AM

I think you should leave people alone and do what they want to do. Why don't you respect other people instead of mocking them?

I would never put something like that on my facebook, but that doesn't mean I will make fun of people that do.

Grow up.
04-21-2014, 10:29 AM

i wouldn't want to be friends with someone that told me i sounded stupid, either.

she was just posting her thoughts on FB, just like other people put other stupid asinine stuff on there....don't get your panties in a wad just b/c somebody wants to thank God publicly. it IS the internet, and there is such things as freedom of religion and speech.
04-21-2014, 10:46 AM

I don't understand her way of thinking either but that was very rude of you to call her stupid on her facebook page for everyone to see.
04-21-2014, 10:57 AM

be my friend on FB.
04-21-2014, 11:08 AM

i don't go on facebook its the antichrist