This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good items to sell on eBay !?
04-21-2014, 10:10 AM
Good items to sell on eBay !?
What are some good items to sell on eBay?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2014, 10:12 AM

Shoes that are more popular: Converse, Jordans, Nikes
Knit accessories: Scarves, headbands
Anything that has galaxy prints in it, in example:
http://mysterybruises.blogspot.com/2010/...alaxy.html

Besides that, as long as you have a good deal, people will find your item. Smile

Ads

04-21-2014, 10:23 AM

K cups
04-21-2014, 10:26 AM

You think a successful seller is going to give away their inventory source to a newbie competitor too lazy to do their own research? You're too stupid to sell on eBay.
04-21-2014, 10:29 AM

I am a powerseller and have helped several people get started. I always tell people to start with stuff around the hosue and then you will find a niche that fits you. YOu have have to crawl before you can walk. Check out my blog for more great info. http://ebay-mommy.blogspot.com/
04-21-2014, 10:38 AM

I'm afraid GinoParisian is correct. I am a seller on eBay. I consistently sell one particular item very well with a profit margin ranging from 300% to 500%.

On rare occasions, my auctions have made up to 1000% profit. I would be stupid to reveal the product since it is obtained almost anywhere with only significant effort. Why would I want to increase my competition? Your auctions would be right next to mine so you'll have to do your own research.