This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get a website more publicly noticed?
04-21-2014, 05:00 PM
How to get a website more publicly noticed?
I made this really cute little site out of boredom and if you have kids can you PLEASE check it out? Haha, I just thought kids would enjoy this or even some bored teenager. I would simply play a role as Santa just popping in or as an elf responding. All my elves will have separate names and everything! xD I think I am going to have more fun than any kids. ._. But because it's a ".webs" website, I doubt I'd get very many emails, but I think that it would be very fun to. So, how can I get my website (http://elvesandjoy.webs.com/) noticed more or what other websites can I put it on that people may check it out soon? Thank you for any contributions you make and even if you simply check it out yourself! :3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2014, 05:10 PM

To get more attention you need to make it more interesting. If you are not getting views it must be very boring so not worth our time visiting. And make it interesting enough, you will not need to spam it here any more.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply