This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a question about a website here.?
04-21-2014, 05:35 PM
I have a question about a website here.?
So I was looking in craigslist casual encounters (Yes I know its bad and I'm not proud of it but dont judge me) and I emailed this one person. She wanted me to click a link "http://XXXXXXXX.safensatonight.com" to verify I wasnt a convict or anything. The "X"s are her account name, which I'm blocking encase it is legit. Does anyone know anything about this? Is it a legitimate thing or is this a fake person trying to give me virus or something?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2014, 05:39 PM

Hello

The person wants to mess with you, and you are falling, for it. The person is probably fake. It might be a scam.

Ads

04-21-2014, 05:47 PM

the sites that are supposed to check your I.D. usually ask for a credit card, so not a good idea
04-21-2014, 05:52 PM

If you really want to see what the site is, I'd see about getting a sandbox program to isolate your browser so it doesn't affect the rest of your system.

You could also Google the site without her account name and see what reviews of it are.
04-21-2014, 05:54 PM

THIS IS A RIPOFF
A LADY WILL ASK YOU TO VERIFI WHO YOU ARE AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED $12.95 A MONTH A BILL BY THE YEAR.
ITS A SCAM AND THE WOMAN IS NOT REAL!!