This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I change how long facebook says I have been a member?
04-22-2014, 02:51 AM
Can I change how long facebook says I have been a member?
Okay so long story short, I come from a strict Lutheran family and when I initially signed up for facebook, most of my family was not on there. Now that social media has blown up, they all have it and asked me about getting it. I have always lied because I was afraid the would criticize me for everything I do, even though most of it is stuff everyone does.
Anyway, my life has calmed down now and I wouldn't mind trying to add some family members, however my timeline says the I joined in 2009 a dead give away that I was lying. On top of that, I cant seem to delete some old pictures that other people posted of me.
Any advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2014, 02:59 AM

I'm not sure if you can completely cover your tracks on this one. If other people have pictures of you that are too old, only those people can delete them, although you can untag yourself if you are tagged in them.

You can try manually going on your own timeline and seeing what things you can remove, edit, and delete, but it might be difficult to fully convince anyone that you joined later than you actually did.

(Quick! Make a replica Facebook! Smile )

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply