This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting ads on my website + my ads on sites?
04-22-2014, 02:57 AM
Getting ads on my website + my ads on sites?
I just started a new site about a week ago, meaning I can't really use Google Ad sense for a while (takes about 6 months from what I gathered). So with Ad sense not available, I wanted to get some sort of income from ads so I can run the site, but I don't know where to start.

Also, I wanted to advertise my site and comic on other websites. How much are ads on smaller sites?

Here is my site: http://www.savemecomic.com

Anyone have good suggestions?

Thank you! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2014, 03:12 AM

Just do a search for Adsense Alternatives, you can find programs with a min payout of $10 instead of Adsense's $100.

I would recommend not putting up ads early in the game where they would only earn pennies a week, they are a negative search ranking factor and might be more of an obstacle for a brand new site. Google sdearch ranking has guidelines that more than 50% of the content area of a page (aprt from headers, footers and menus) being advertisements is considered spammy.

Ads

04-22-2014, 03:22 AM

Hello. With your current traffic it is really hard to make even $1.00 per month.
Build some traffic to your website and place an ads only if you have at least 200 uniques/day.

Advertisements on low-traffic websites are not useful and they might just downgrade your SEO rating.

There are some relatively good AdSense alternatives. However, Google AdSense is the best choice.

You can try out with:

1.) Clicksor
2.) Bidvertiser or
3.) Chitika

Good luck with your site.
04-22-2014, 03:27 AM

Great way for text ads on websites is backlinking. Buy high PR backlinks to increase traffic and boost your ranking in the search engines.
I found one website to be very helpful in generating traffic through high page rank backlinks.
HigherMyPageRank.com is a great service, I highly recommend it.