This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Plz help me guys what should i do? why is she doing this? & she really wants to give me her number or not?
04-22-2014, 05:34 AM
Plz help me guys what should i do? why is she doing this? & she really wants to give me her number or not?
so I am talking with my crush (SHE KNOWS THAT SHE IS MY CRUSH BUT I AM NOT HER CRUSH) on Facebook since a year and I've got her number some days ago and we were chatting on phone from so many days and she also started some conversatios, we are in same class but I was messaging her from last 2 to 3 days but she wasn't replying so in the class one day she was standing with her group of friends and I was standing with mine.. and she suddenly started saying to her friend that her number is changed and said her number was something 99 and 20 I was standing far from her so I didn't heard the whole number but then suddenly all of her friends also started to say her number LOUDY all of Her friends knows that she is my crush so I just wanna ask that are they doing it because they want me to hear her number & did my crush told their friends to say her number loudly so I can hear it?? (In class I don't talk with any of his friends and not even with my crush because I am very shy) and if she is not.. than is there any other way to get her new number or should I just wait for her to do something?? and is she really wants to give me her number or its just how i think?? plz help me guys i am praying for it every second... plz thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2014, 05:48 AM

She is playing just innocent games which is usual with your age group. Don't worry, she will give your her new number.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply