This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i promote my services?
10-15-2012, 09:00 PM
how do i promote my services?
i have a cd repair service from where i live and i want to announce it over the web so people can ship me their cds to be fixed but i dont want it to looked upon like spam or something. i was thinking about facebook market or myspace classifieds but i dont think people look at it very much. any ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:08 PM

Do you have a website? I don't think I would be willing to mail my cds to someone I didn't know, but there would be a better chance I would if they had a nice looking website, even if it was simple. If you do have a website you can try: http://www.adgridwork.com/

This website is great for web advertising. It's a free targeted advertising (based on you selecting various categories you would like to be included in) and link exchange network. You put other websites text ads on your page and yours appears on others. And it really is 100% free, forever. While it's not something that guarantees traffic it also doesn't cost anything, so why not try it?

If I were you I would really start advertising locally first using craigslist, maybe a cheap ad in a pennysaver or something. Word-of-mouth is a great tool for you to use locally. For any cds that you repair make sure to include a flyer that they can give to friends about your services.

Good luck!

Ads

10-15-2012, 09:08 PM

First off, you are on the right track with ideas such as myspace or facebook...Setting up a page or 2 wont hurt...Also make some instructional videos and upload them on youtube. Craigslist is another excellent place to promote and as long as you have access to email address- then you can post free ads there....A helpful source for all of the above will be to visit
http://enrcomputers.com