This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Maxzippy as domain name?
04-22-2014, 12:37 PM
Maxzippy as domain name?
HI Friends,

I have selected MaxZippy as domain name for my online shopping website.

Max is for maximum discount on my site

Zippy means very active

So please suggest is this domain is good for remember ?

Also is this domain name is sound good while listening ?

Also I am confuse with Madzippy and MaxZippy.

Please give your valuable response ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2014, 12:45 PM

What will you be selling on your site, Pappu? Ideally, your domain should be keyword rich. While I understand how you arrived to MaxZippy, I don't know that the domain name will help you with rankings on the search engines. As far as 'is it easy to remember?', I don't think that you need to worry too much about it. Most people will come to your site from a search engine or from another site. If someone arrives on your site and likes it, he will likely bookmark it, not try to remember it off the top of his head.

So, going back to keyword rich, if your site was specializing in discount cameras, for example, you could try to find a 'mydiscountcamera.com', 'mycameradeals.com', 'mybestcameradeal.com', 'yourdiscountcamera.com', 'madcameradeals.com', etc.

For top level, I would recommend .com, .net or .org, unless you want to go local only, in which case I would recommend you go for a .ca, .fr, etc. (whichever is applicable).

Good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply