This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Idiots at college, help?
04-22-2014, 03:27 PM
Idiots at college, help?
So I have a boyfriend who I got together with under dubious circumstances and I have no desire for some people at college to meet him. He got a Facebook account so we could message each other for free, an it has no profile pic and says we were in a relationship 3 months later than it started, and I'm his only friend on it.now these college idiots are questioning me,asking me questions prying and making fun of me on Facebook. I really don't care what they think an have other things to worry about. I also really don't want them to meet my boyfriend. What should I say or do to get them off my back?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2014, 03:31 PM

If you don't care what they think, then why do you care whether or not they meet him or what they think about how you got together? You don't have to volunteer the information, but just ignore or defriend them if you don't like what they're up to on Facebook and don't make a big deal out of it if you accidentally run into them on campus while he's there.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply