This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can i trust ebay with mobile phones?
04-22-2014, 03:42 PM
Can i trust ebay with mobile phones?
Ok so now i want to buy a phone from ebay.....iam buying a PHONE for first time from ebay......has any1 ordered phones from ebay and have you got any problems with it?.....and 1 more thing.....wat bout international warranty does ebay give that too??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2014, 03:52 PM

your buying from an person using eBay. check feedback b4 u buy if 100% chances are the phone you buy will be ok. International warranty? Where are you thinking of buying from?

Ads

04-22-2014, 04:06 PM

Ebay is just putting you in contact with the seller. They provide limited buyer protection through paypal. Which is they will refund your money if the item is never received or is different than described.

A big time seller of phones is likely your best bet as they have warranties, etc. Sometimes individual one time sellers will try to sell broken or blacklisted phones
04-22-2014, 04:20 PM

ebay only sell space, you are NOT buying a phone from ebay, you are buying a phone from some one who could be like you, who no longer wants a phone, so they sell it on................ebay