This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why won't the video feature on instagram work for my android tablet?
04-22-2014, 04:45 PM
Why won't the video feature on instagram work for my android tablet?
I updated my instagram app this morning so that I could use the new video feature. The only problem is, it doesn't work!! I can't watch or even upload videos. I have a Samsung Galaxy 2 tablet. Did anyone else have this problem, or can someone tell me how to fix it? Is it even available for my device?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2014, 04:54 PM

I just wanted you to know that I am having the EXACT same problem. I know you are asking for an "answer", but hopefully letting you know that you are not the only one helps calm you a little. Grr... I want to do this! I been wanting vine, but this looks like hope for me! lol

Ads

04-22-2014, 04:57 PM

Im havin da same problem
04-22-2014, 04:58 PM

Apparently, all iPhone users aren't having this problem from the looks of my InstaFeed. It's like all I can do is view the videos, but can't record also .. JUST LIKE VINE FOR ANDROID!! Smh! -_-
04-22-2014, 05:14 PM

Wow u guys are so lucky I have android also but I can't even view the videos and nothing changed even though it says there is an update it says that my ig is up to date which I know is a lie!
04-22-2014, 05:30 PM

I have an ASUS transformer tablet and i also cannot view or capture instagram videos. I discovered that you must have the Jellybean launcher app(ver. 4.1) as described in instagram help. However i downloaded that and still i have no video button. Instagram is currently working to get video for certain devices so hopefully we will have that feature soon
04-22-2014, 05:39 PM

I need help also,mine doesnt show videos and i dont have the video option.....................
04-22-2014, 05:52 PM

Having the same problem I can not view or upload videos
04-22-2014, 06:03 PM

Unfortunately Android users who do not have Android 4.1 phones or newer models cannot utilize the instagram video feature. However, instagram can be viewed at instagram.com on a computer and you can view videos on your pc or laptop.
04-22-2014, 06:11 PM

If it makes anyone feel better I have a galaxy note 2 with android 4.1.2 and I can neither watch nor record videos. Also I have not received an update for IG as well.