This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you know this movie?
04-22-2014, 05:35 PM
Do you know this movie?
Ok, it is a movie a watched a long time ago on TV so all I can give is random images that pop from my head as memories.

It is a sci-fi/action movie and it's located in a futuristic Earth (?) possibly. And in this movie humans are threatened and in a constant war with a bloodthirsty alien race called "centuri" (?) or something like that.

So these centuri sent very often spies impersonating as human(s) to cause damage/explosions with bombs (terrorist kind of style) so humans have found several ways to track them and get information before they kill those "transformed alien spies".

So the story is about this guy that goes into the woods for a walk with his wife and they both meet an alien vessel of some kind and after that the movie shows that he returns back home where (after a while) he gets arrested by accusation that he is a transformed centuri spy. The whole movie revolves around how he escapes and tries to find who framed him to pass as a centuri as he knows he isn't one of them and we can see him struggling to avoid certain situations of death.

At the end of the movie though it turns out that he INEED IS a centuri spy, a special one who was specifically constructed to actually BELIEVE that he is human, act like human and have the memories of the human he was supposed to impersonate. So he explodes and kills a bunch of people and that's about all I can remember from that movie.

Could anyone please direct me to the title of that movie? I have tried googling but I end up nowhere. If someone knows or has seen it I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2014, 05:46 PM

The specific movie you are looking for is the 2001 American Science-Fiction Film
"Imposter" starring Gary Sinise, Vincent D'Onofrio & Madeleine Stowe

Great movie, I saw it immediately after being on a camping trip with my
girlfriend at the time, it really creeped both of us out...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impostor_(film)

Ads

04-22-2014, 05:55 PM

Imposter (2001) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0160399/