This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ebay Sellers Invoices??
04-22-2014, 06:17 PM
Ebay Sellers Invoices??
Okay so I sold a jacket on ebay to someone, but they claimed something was wrong with and wants a refund. Later on ebay contacted me, saying that they will be taking money out my account as a fee for selling on their site.

Can ebay still charge me since my customer made a return and I didn't make any money? Will they take that fee off of my name?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2014, 06:30 PM

If the buyers wants a refund, ask them to post the item to you with a trackable number, once you've received that you will refund their monies.

If they do that, refund their monies then open a case with Ebay for your final fees to be returned. They will contact the seller and ask if they returned the item (and if you behave yourself and promptly return their monies, they will say brilliant things about you) and you will get your fees returned.

KD

Ads

04-22-2014, 06:37 PM

The only way to get the FVF back is to file an unpaid item dispute as mutually agreed and cross your fingers that the buyer clicks agree.
04-22-2014, 06:47 PM

All you need to do is cancel the transaction. See http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/cancel...ocess.html and follow the instructions on how to do this. You'll then get your final value fee (but not your listing fee) refunded.