This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i just got a tattoo that i hate! HELP!!!?
04-22-2014, 08:48 PM
i just got a tattoo that i hate! HELP!!!?
It has only been hours. PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING I CAN DO! It is nothing like I askedbfor! I called and he saidbwell you liked it when you left. I'm crying and in a PANIC. Its huge 5or6 inches. I said 2or3.not the design i showed or the colors. He rushed me out. Its not the money, I will go get my money back, I am worried about how to fade it now so I can cover it later by someone with a brain.HELP! 1word of advice-never let them tattoo your back unless you have a mirror

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2014, 09:00 PM

They have tattoo removers, but it&#x27;s an extremely slow process. With the remover, it may take a year for the tattoo to fade. You could also consider getting a coverup tattoo, just make sure it&#x27;s a liiiittle bit better than the original Smile

Ads

04-22-2014, 09:09 PM

Go to a different tattoo shop when yours is healed and see what you can get to cover it up like a different tattoo hiding yours
04-22-2014, 09:13 PM

Let it heal, then get it covered or lasered off. Coverups need to be bigger and darker than what they're covering so you can also get it partially lasered to lighten it before you cover it.

Let this be a lesson to always do your research. A good artist would have shown you the stencil on paper and then shown you what it looked like on your back in a mirror or by taking a photo.
04-22-2014, 09:17 PM

Plenty of ways to fade it but it will irritate the tattoo badly - picking the scabs, lying in a bath, applying tons of lotion/ointment on it, letting a shower hit it directly (all when scabs appear) and using antiseptic cream as an ointment- lots of it (it will draw the ink out)
And theres laser surgery buts its lenthy
But follow aftercare to avoid infection.
And yes demand money back - if they don't, sue their behinds and post bad info on the artist on local blogs and twitter etc telling people to go elsewhere