This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help, I keep getting the "Can't connect to server" in Minecraft 1.7.2?
04-22-2014, 10:04 PM
Help, I keep getting the "Can't connect to server" in Minecraft 1.7.2?
I have tried everything! Nothing has either worked or the places that people keep mentioning in windows 7 isn't there on mine. Also when i go to forums no one has made a good answer or hasn't responded at all. Can anyone actually help me? Please help I really want play multiplayer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2014, 10:16 PM

Here's a solution: play a real game

Ads

04-22-2014, 10:33 PM

You most likely have a firewall blocking connections to untrusted sources. So long as you are not trying to have people connect to your computer turning off the firewall from the control panel should do the trick but if you want them to be able to connect to you- you will have to go into your router settings and turn on port forwarding for port 25565 if you do not have access to this because you do not own the router (ex it is your parents) then you will not be able to accept incoming connections.
04-22-2014, 10:35 PM

can you connect to any other web page?

Note:
You should also enable your email or messaging so a conversation can be held instead of editing and waiting for replies or posting questions over & over