This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why facebook profile automatically likes irrelevant page?? awww?
04-23-2014, 12:48 AM
Why facebook profile automatically likes irrelevant page?? awww?
This is not a question but a complaint!
Last days i've been noticing that my facebook profile automatically likes irrelevant pages without my permission. First i tought that it was an option which i forgot to adjust. But when i searched it in the internet i found out that many people are having the same problem. They all say nothing but that's a Google Chrome virus!
I'm pretty sure some people made this consciously to get profit out of commercials(in each time we like a page the owner gets profit). But as this problem is found, many people including me are erasing our chrome browers and joining to mozilla. I just wanted to let you know that you are losing clients...

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I'M WRONG. IF I'M RIGHT PLEASE FIX IT, I LOVE CHROME DON'T WANT TO ERASE IT JUST FOR THIS.

thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2014, 12:54 AM

I would like to know what the deal is also. I I do not have google chrome yet this still happens. I have also had posts that I didn&#x27;t post, they are usually things I would like and nothing inappropriate, however it&#x27;s one of the reasons I am so over Facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply