This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Returning Item on Ebay?
04-23-2014, 01:15 AM
Returning Item on Ebay?
Hello I just received an item on ebay and it was different from the condition the listing specified. I am trying to return the item but how do I know what address to send it to? I know I need to use signature confirmation, but the item is returning to a company called EX-Store US so shouldn't it be addressed to a person who will sign for it? Im very confused how this all works.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2014, 01:18 AM

Check the return address on the envelope.

Ads

04-23-2014, 01:26 AM

All you have to do is push the request return thing on ebay and when you do send it back, the address should be shown on the package or on ebay. Signing won't matter once you get it off your hands.
04-23-2014, 01:31 AM

There should be a return address on the package you received. I would contact the seller, inform them that the item wasn't as described and you'd like to return it. If they ignore you or refuse to help, contact eBay.
04-23-2014, 01:35 AM

Do NOT return the item until you either have permission from the seller to do so, or eBay tells you to do so. In either case, the return address should be provided.

If you simply ship it back without permission, the seller is under no obligation whatsoever to refund your money.