This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TO LISA WHO JUST POSTED ABOUT WANTING TO KILL HERSELF! HERE IS MY ANSWER,?
04-23-2014, 03:17 AM
TO LISA WHO JUST POSTED ABOUT WANTING TO KILL HERSELF! HERE IS MY ANSWER,?
LISA! YOU JUST POSTED A QUESTION ABOUT WANTING TO KILL YOURSELF BUT DELETED IT BEFORE I COULD ANDWER, BUT I'M REALLY WORRIED FOR YOU SO HERE IS MY ANSWER I HOPE YOU READ IT IN TIME!

Stop! Stop what you're thinking and take a deep breath.
All these things you feel will not help you if you're dead. You probably won't go to Heaven, you'll just be a dead body in the ground. And then you wouldn't even be able to see who really loves you, because you'll be dead.
If you're scared that your parents will put you in a Psychiatric hospital, does that mean that they don't love you? To try and get you help? To save your life?
What will it make them feel if you kill yourself? That all the years raising you from a baby, through your terrible twos, through your teenage years have all been for nothing?
Have you ever had anyone actually choose Suicide? Have you ever seen what it does to the people left behind? It does NOTHING for your depression, all it does is bring people into your depression. Your suicide doesn't just wreck your eon life, it wrecks everyone around you!
Imagine how you would have felt if your sister and your friend were actually successful?
Are your problems really worth dying for?

I'll tell you something, when I was a teenager, I was called a Ugly ALL of the time! By boys I fancied, by boys I hated, by girls I hated, and worst, by my so-called friends. I got so down, and just craved being liked, then I heard that my group of friends were calling me clingy and that I wanted to be like them.. Then, at a party I ended up getting really drunk and kissed my best friend, (I wasn't gay, but it was my first kiss), anyways, I went back to school on Monday and all the year group had found out and the boys were calling me terrible names.
I went home that night and cried myself to sleep. In my eyes, I had no real friends, the group I was with actually didn't like me, and everyone thought I was ugly. In the morning, I decided to just get through it, after all, it was just a bunch of school kids teasing me. I went back to school, distanced myself from the negative people and went back to my old friends from when I was a bit younger, and who made me laugh and we had fun! I still got called ugly until the last day of school.
Slowly, as I grew up, I blossomed, and now I have those same people who slated me as school all those years who, liking my profile pictures on Facebook, telling me how hot I look, how amazing my hair And tan is, and telling me how beautiful my baby girl is, how lucky I am to have the amazing Fiancé that I do, the beautiful diamond on my finger, the gorgeous first home that we own, etc.
this is not to brag. I'm trying to tell you that no matter how down you get, life gets better. School sucked for me, and I feel sorry for my daughter having to deal with people saying hurtful things to her, but if she grew up and felt that she couldn't tell me how she was feeling, and decided to kill herself instead, I would be absolutely DEVASTATED, It would destroy our lives, and all for nothing.
Sorry for the essay, but I feel strongly over this!
Kids are cruel, a minute ago I posted a response to someone asking what the biggest insult to a girl was? He couldn't even make them up himself! That is how stupid kids can be!

I really, really hope that you speak to someone about this, maybe a trusted teacher or someone!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2014, 03:27 AM

Bravo,took the words out of my mouth!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply