This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where can I sell my products?
04-23-2014, 09:40 AM
Where can I sell my products?
I own my own internet store. I have lots of things for sale and need people to go check it out but I don't know where to go to advertise . I really need to advertise to people with money because I have brand new high quality items and they're not very cheap. Anyone know of any sites for rich people? Lol please let me know. Trying to make money for something really important .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2014, 09:41 AM

As far as paid advertising, which some operators believe makes the most sense, you can place ads on specific sites frequented by higher income types, sites like alexa.com and quantcast.com give interesting user demographic stats for larger sites. Google Adwords is one example ad network that allows you to select the site and individual pages for placing your ads, brokers like buyads.com and busellads.com allow you to rent banner space on individual sites. It can take some trial and error to find a profitable paid ad combination, but the payoff is a potentially scalable source of traffic, unlike SEO which is a much slower building process.
Facebook paid ads can target only people whose demographic profile suites you, age, gender, location and perhaps education are available, as well as certain interests, though Facebook is not do good for hard selling, better as a way to make initial contact with prospects.

Ads

04-23-2014, 09:44 AM

Professional webmasters would always advise to sell products at biggest, largest, best online classifieds. Google search them and you get a list of places to sell your products.
04-23-2014, 09:50 AM

Many eCommerce business websites offers affiliate programs. you can select any popular websites and sell your products. if you do not have a website the you can sell online your products from amazon.com & eBay.com
04-23-2014, 09:56 AM

Hi, Use shopify to create an online store and customers will soon start finding you. sign up through this link
http://www.shopify.com/?ref=alltechgeeks.
After signup through my link you will get a 15% discount on signup and has 14 days free trial