This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does boyfriend have a picture of me as his wallpaper?
04-23-2014, 10:02 AM
Why does boyfriend have a picture of me as his wallpaper?
We've been dating for 6 months now. I'm his first girlfriend. I looked at his phone gallery and noticed there is a picture of my profile picture on Facebook . He hardly ever goes on Facebook but he finally went on. He had a picture of me and a picture of us at dinner. Both that he took from my Facebook photos. My friend said that was weird which i started thinking if it really is weird or normal. Days later, i look at his phone and it is a picture of me (my profile picture) as his phone wallpaper/background. My friend thought it was weird and started laughing. Is that bad/normal? Also another question, would a guy still do this even if he liked another girl or someone else?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2014, 10:05 AM

Lots of guys have their girlfriends as their background. It must mean he likes seeing you or that you&#x27;re pretty

Ads

04-23-2014, 10:18 AM

He wants to show you that you are his world
04-23-2014, 10:31 AM

1) If he has an iPhone with your number tied to your FB account, that profile pic will automatically assign itself to his phone.

2) So what if he has your pic on his phone. Sheesh, he likes and appreciates you. How and why is this creepy? Would you not do the same of some guy you like? Girls do it all the time, why can&#x27;t a guy.
04-23-2014, 10:47 AM

Youre lucky and ur friend is jealous. If he took the time to do that he is serious and wants to see ur beautiful face

Appreciate it.
04-23-2014, 10:58 AM

How old is your friend, she sounds really immature. It's not weird at all, guys do that when they like seeing their girlfriend. It's sweet.
04-23-2014, 11:01 AM

I don't think it's weird. I would be flattered
04-23-2014, 11:08 AM

It is not weird at all , i agree with the rest of the responses , it means he thinks youre very pretty .
04-23-2014, 11:19 AM

If your his first girl, he is going to worship you, which he&#x27;s doing already. Beware that he may annoy you because he really likes you by asking are you okay all the damnctime and stuff like that. If you don&#x27;t mind him being so infacuated with you, then if you treat him right and don&#x27;t abuse him or use him and really like him too, he will never cheat on you or want anyone else. Peoples first loves and the next few, will lay foundation in how he operates in his relationships. You being his first, he hasn&#x27;t learned how to be untrusted, built barriers in his heart because of past hurts, etc.