This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Promoting clothes?...?
04-23-2014, 10:36 AM
Promoting clothes?...?
I am 14 and so is my friend, she promotes clothes by taking photo's of herself in the company's clothes that they sell and sending it to them to put on their website, she doesn't get paid but they send her loads of free clothes from their website, does anyone know what company's do this, and more about it because I would love to do it too?...(uk)
there are loads of companys that do it, but my friend only knows the company that she promotes and I don't wont to promote their clothing.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2014, 10:40 AM

Why don't you try asking her? I'm sure it's some small unknown company

Ads

04-23-2014, 10:43 AM

This is a bigger business than you may think. While asking your friend how she does it is a great step, look at your own stuff. If you have only a handful of followers, no one is going to send you anything. If you have poorly produced stuff, no one is going to watch. If you are boring, no one is going to stick around. If you whine, no one will listen. Produce something that people will like and want to watch. From there, look at small to up and coming clothes lines in the UK and in the EU. Send them an email with a link to your stuff and tell them you would like to feature their clothes on an upcoming broadcast. Oh, and while you're waiting, purchase and wear good stuff while you're waiting.
04-23-2014, 10:45 AM

It sounds a bit suspicious, "loads of free clothes"? typically catalog photos must be of higher quality than a 'selfie' with studio lighting. It's not some freak getting underwear shots?
04-23-2014, 10:57 AM

Since your friend is already doing this, she is the right person to ask.
However, you can find other clothes companies who do this by looking for their competitors.