This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where can I find a best friend?
04-23-2014, 12:53 PM
Where can I find a best friend?
I've been friends with my best friend for 3 years. When suddenly at our sleepover she did some really crazy things that were fatal and dangerous to me and her little brother. I know really want a new best friend my age. I want to know if there is any websites that can help me find a best friend, like eharmony but for friends. One for kids!!!!!!!!
Also I confronted her and she ignored me and kept on doing the things I said

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2014, 12:55 PM

weeworld.com (make your own avatar and meet new friends, kid friendly)
omegle.com (meet strangers with similar interests- be careful, there are perverts though)
facebook (there are some groups that are for adding new friends
spring.me (you can ask and answer questions from different people)
interpals.com (like having a pen pal, but online. you can meet people from all over the world.)

Ads

04-23-2014, 01:04 PM

Hello Michael, this is going to take courage but I suggest you confront her about her actions. No sense throwing away a friendship if fixing the problem is as easy as talking. Tell her how her actions made you feel and say that she needs to change or part ways. As an adult I can tell you people are going to piss you off and disappoint you in life. Hope this helps:.) Avoid internet sites, I doubt ones for kids exist because of lawsuits due to danger. Join a club or something.