This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to use this website to dropship!?
04-23-2014, 03:15 PM
I want to use this website to dropship!?
Does anyone know about this website? ( http://www.hendersonelectronics.net ) I want to use it to dropship! has anyone else ever used it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2014, 03:30 PM

I have never used this particular site, however I have been disappointed with dropshipping in the recent past. I have found that the margins are razor thin from the intense competition. You're much better off, IMO, with affiliate marketing and targeted your efforts in that field. Best of luck!

Ads

04-23-2014, 03:39 PM

The domain name is less than 2 months old, the lack of a track record is probably reason enough to not deal with them, the registered address is a house far from any industrial centers. Not a certain negative, the site is on a server shared by 241,246 other domain names, (odds are some domain speculator has many thousands parked on that server)

Spot checked one charger image which is a factory catalog photo used on some 27 other sites.

If you had the money for it, you could sign up for the certified distributor database on WorldWideBrands.com, in any case you can find some decent free seller guide booklets there.