This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it a good idea for working at home?
04-23-2014, 03:36 PM
Is it a good idea for working at home?
I have a media experience,I used to work as a film director and producer, also know how to edit. I am thinking to put the pictures on CD with music for people with small amount of money. Do you think people are interested to give money to have their picture on CD with a nice music and how much they are going to pay?

Thanks a lot for your help
stay home mom

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2014, 03:37 PM

No one can tell you what people will pay for something, that's something you will learn as you operate the business.

Before you spend time doing this, check the video sharing sites for what people are already doing. There are quite a number of sites that allow users to add video and audio to their photo collections.

Your best bet is to make one for a friend or family member, then try to sell it to them. If you are on a social network, ask people there if they would buy something like this. Don't create it first, then look for a buyer. Also, don't forget model releases for anyone, any business or any identifiable landmark you take photos of because you can be sued.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply