This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Internet marketing?
04-23-2014, 04:19 PM
New Internet marketing?
Hi I'm new to making a website and Internet marketing I'm learning about seo and keywords etc. if I have a site and fixed it up a little bit with some affiliate products on it ready to sell how to i get buyers and traffic cheap and easy without blogging and all that other stuff that takes forever anyone know a secret or a software or any tips to help me out to get ranked and stuff would be great message me if you don't mind helping me thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2014, 04:24 PM

SEO does take time especially with a new website in a competitive niche. You will need to do your keyword research and try and find some keywords with a reasonable search volume that aren't too competitive.

If you are after instant traffic then you will need to pay for it. PPC or ads.

Another way to get free traffic is to comment on forums and blogs.

Ads

04-23-2014, 04:38 PM

Actually you will have to do all of this stuff that you mentioned. It might take awhile but it works. Avoid the SEP cowboys who promise lots of traffic but do not deliver anything with quality. So great keywords, quality content, backlinking etc cannot be avoided.
04-23-2014, 04:39 PM

I was looking for how to market products across sites ...I was looking a lot about new ways of marketing
Until I found a site displays a marketable product so I did purchased and used roads in the content
The irony is that the site allows you to use the product 30 days as an experimental version for $ 1

You try it for 30 days and after that you have purchased
Now my income up 8945 $ per month

This is the site link ( http://tinyurl.com/dygjcr5 )

I just want to help
04-23-2014, 04:44 PM

I would suggest that you find someone to learn from and do what they do. There are literally thousands of would be marketers out there. Many of whom have little idea how to make money online.
Do your due diligence and follow a handful of marketers who you trust and who you can learn from.

Try this site http://www.thecoffeeshopmarketer.com/
Not only do you get a load of great free advice for a beginner, but there are links to other marketers who are walking the walk as it were.
It will help to cut through the c**p as it were.
Good luck.
04-23-2014, 04:53 PM

Hi Richard

The secret to SEO is that there isnt one! Unfortunately, there isnt any software that does everything and the reality is that you have to understand whats going on before you use software to click and forget etc.

Best advice, start reading or contact some professionals and ask to learn from them etc.