This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Iphone or Samsung s4 please need suggestions?!?
04-23-2014, 06:20 PM
Iphone or Samsung s4 please need suggestions?!?
Hello,ok so my cousin is 13 and she is a girl,and so she wants an iphone but her mum won't get it for her cause she thinks its expensive,and so she decided to want to get a samsung s4 but still her mum won't get it for her so she begged me to help her make her mum get one for her and please also does samsung s4 have instagram,keek and skype? Please help cause the main reason she wants an iphone is because she wants instagram and also she uses a blackberry 9900 which has none of those so please and also which iphone should she get and what is the difference between iphone and samsung s4 even though she will be 13 this september so please which do you think is best.and mostly she wants keek and instagram..thank you so much for your answers Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2014, 06:26 PM

If you want to be stuck in the past go with an iphone.
If you want incredible features that are always up to date go with the s4.
Heres a funny video to watch which tells you how crappy the iphone is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...pH4hrV38J0

Ads

04-23-2014, 06:33 PM

I had an iPhone and switched over to Samsung galaxy s3 which is been an awesome phone & I can't wait till I can upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy Note. All in all the Samsung is an easier phone to operate & the screen is bigger. when I had the iPhone the speaker phone was horrible - I could never hear the caller even with volume turned up. The Samsung has a great speaker phone, camera, talk to text, video, etc. I live on Instagram too. I recommend the Samsung over an iPhone Smile
04-23-2014, 06:45 PM

I always wanted Apple products. Then I opened my eyes to the world of Android, and I've never looked back. The Samsung s4 is the perfect phone, the iPhone is "very old" compared to the Samsung. Also the Samsung has a bigger screen = Better view of apps.

Don't worry, you can get kik, instagram and skype on the Samsung s4.
04-23-2014, 06:49 PM

These are flagship phones
The iPhone price simply defies logic and gravity

There is no justification for you cousin at 13 to even need either as BOTH phones could be used by a business professional.

She already has a BB 9900 which is a premium phone.

To make demands for both these EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE phones (which are NOT toys) shows she is too young to appreciate basic economics

I want I want I want when she is NOT financing this herself and DON'T respond she should use her own money, what happens in 2015? iPhone 7 Samsung S8

The 9900 is not so be sniffed at as it was more than enough before newer phones came along
Security is not an issue as she has a phone

What she doesn't have is the kick *** degree which gets her gets job that will provide the finance to get whatever phone she desires

Economics either /or re- read your question and then ask yourself am I really going to go against my aunts decision and try to convince her to spend $700 for an app

If it means that much YOU BUY IT FOR HER
04-23-2014, 06:57 PM

Samsung phones r totally better than iphones. So much more powerful and packed with features. Iphones and htc one r simple phones and not very customizable.. the s4 is amazing but I believe the samsung galaxy note 2 is the best phone in the world right now. Similar to the s4 in features but better, the s pen stylus is so useful I couldnt imagine a phone without one now. And its not too big, fits in yr pocket fine and once uv had a large screen u ll never go back. The trouble with iphone and htc one is u cant remove the battery, with samsung if yr running low on charge, just swap to a spare battery and carry on. The iphone battery is rubbish u ll get half a day. with the s4 and htc one u ll go a full day between charges maybe more. With the note 2 u ll go 2 days between charges. Iphone and htc one doesnt support micro sd memory card. With samsung u can buy a relatively cheap sd card and boost yr phones memory buy upto 64gb, thats tones of pictures videos and music. The android app store is full of free apps, with apple app store u ll be paying for more apps. Check out the youtube and online reviews of the s4 and note 2to see how good they are.. also check out the online comparisons of iphone and samsung... samsung always beats iphone. Samsung and htc one comparisons come out even.. If u buy a samsung watch daily tips and tricks for either s4 or note 2 on youtube to get to know yr phone. Also get player fm app and listen to android app addicts pod cast to get the most out of android.