This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Changing my life: I have created my product, what next?
04-24-2014, 12:10 AM
Changing my life: I have created my product, what next?
Guys, this is a weird thing i'm doing, so please forgive me if this causes any negative reaction.

I am an extremely motivated young man who needs advice, guidance, leads and... suggestions.

Let's go straight to it; i am changing my life. I am an amazing human being and i am a fighter, i never give up.

Last year in Nov; someone i thought was the love of my life walked away, i lost my own preschool had to close it making me jobless, i had debts in thousands of dollars, i got kicked out of the apartment i was staying in thus making me homeless sleeping (still technically am), my mobile got stolen, people i thought were friends walked away and all the while felt ugly because my ex kept telling me that i'm not sexy nor attractive. And i am only just 31 years old.
I've done quiet a lot in life i am truly thankful for, and when all those things happened, i crashed.

But you know, i had two best friends who aren't in the same country checking on me every day to make sure i was ok; they still do.

Its been 2 months now, and finally i see that it was just GOD taking away all things i didn't need, and giving me a clean plate. And he asked me, "Ok, i've removed everything for you to give you a clean, fresh start. Here's your clean plate - what are you going to put on there?"

So, when i got my school premise deposit, i paid off most of my debts, i got a new mobile but kept it private to less than 15 people who stuck by me, joined a gym and am getting attention and compliments (i wont post up a topless photo of me.. har har) .

And now - my life. I am beyond determined, i am beyond hungry, i am beyond starving to be successful, to be a self-made millionaire, to be successful.

I have started a social network - and rearing to throw it out there, ready to jump into another chapter of this journey - and i'm stuck.

Wait, before i go on, i just would like to say that i'm not here for pity - so please no sympathy - i'm a fighter, i don't cry boo-hoo.
The reason i am giving you a backlog of what's happened the past few months is to, hopefully, give you a picture of how intense and immense i am to become the amazing person i am born to be.
How motivated i am, how i am changing and ready to live successfully, not exist successfully.

So here's the question:
My social network - where should i go to next? What should i do next? Best marketing strategies? How do i make people use it? How does one person - no financial backup, no special connections to powerful people - make it work?

All your advice, tips, guidance, leads would so be appreciated. And thankful for - the know the importance of gratitude.

I've been working every single day - no off day - to create and work on this website - and i am no afraid of more hard work; just give it to me.

So.... thank you... even if its just to read this and... hopefully, fruitful things come out of this... Wait, no... not "hopefully"..
I KNOW fruitful things with come out from this.

"We are not truly strangers, but people who have not been formally introduced"

xx Emil
i can't edit my post.
Please stop insulting me - what kind of world do we live in - if you have helpful ideas and suggestions, please share - if not, be a better person and leave, thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2014, 12:24 AM

Nobody's going to read all that. Cut out the backstory (too boring by half - I stopped reading after a couple of sentences) and just concentrate on the question - that will maximise your chances of helpful answers.

Ads

04-24-2014, 12:27 AM

if some one told me how to make a million I could maybe but do I have the talent and wherewith all he has that's the difference hard work in general is not enough most of us can do that for practically nothing sometimes at least you are willing to try but don't expect any easy time there are others in the way
04-24-2014, 12:42 AM

I stopped reading as soon as you brought "GOD" into the saga.