This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good topics to campaign?
04-24-2014, 12:39 AM
Good topics to campaign?
Okay, so i am 13 years old and a student from the uk. I am in year 9 and need your help. For my english lesson, i need a good subject to campaign for. For that subject, i have to do a poster, leaflet, written work and a "sent" email to do with that campaign. I have to persuade too, however, i do not know any subjects to campaign for, help, please?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2014, 12:47 AM

From my point of view SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is one of the best topic you can choose. It's all about the website marketing techniques and tricks to make the business popular or brand. Please take your elder's help to get detailed information.

Ads

04-24-2014, 01:01 AM

Its always good to do things about what you know, or what you are interested in. So if you like sports you could choose a topic like running a sports event or raising money to build a sports stadium. Or if you support a charity you could run a campaign supporting dogs/cats/whatever.

Failing that buy a good daily paper or local newspaper/fre paper and read that until you find an article that interests you or challenges you and choose that as your subject.