This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I accidentally blocked internet access to all devices in my house... help?
04-24-2014, 02:21 AM
I accidentally blocked internet access to all devices in my house... help?
Im asking this question from phone, but I was looking around my router thing( type the default gateway thing into a browser, cant remember its name) because i wanted to block internet access to my ps3 and ps4 for reasons that are beside the point. I accidentally clicked something, im pretty sure it said " block all devices" and now I cant access my router? I tried really resetting the router (holding the reset button on the back for 30+ seconds) and that didnt do anything...it says im connected to my network, but I dont have internet access...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2014, 02:29 AM

So most probably resetting your router might have put it into bridge mode..
In that case just make your ip address in the same sub net as the ip of your router and go to the router's page..

for example if your router had and ip of 192.168.1.1 make sure your ip is something like
192.168.1.xxx

Ads

04-24-2014, 02:46 AM

Press reset button on your router for 30 seconds and turn everything off (router, modem, computers, PS3 and PS4 to make sure your devices will acquire a fresh IP address. When you turn them back on you should be able to get online.