This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think my friend sucks?
04-24-2014, 04:09 AM
Do you think my friend sucks?
Shes my best friend since grade 6, but the only thing that gets her into a conversation is when we talk about boys or if we're having a debate then she will completely lose it and yell and try to be right. she is boy crazy now and always goes online to chat with guys and is desperate to find a guy online in our area for prom. I feel like she doesnt like me anymore, but maybe because im not interested in always talking about the guys she meets online. like today when she was talking to another friend in our friend group, i started talking to this other friend and she was like "NO ONE CARES SHUT UP" and resumed talking beause she didnt want me talking over her. but she was talking about something with the other girl so its not like i HAVE to listen too. and shes done this a lot

also, she never EVER replies to my snapchats, yet her high scores on snapchat are those guys she meets online.

and if you look at our facebook conversation, its always me making a visible effort to keep the conversation going while shes just like "haha" "oook" or if i tell her something i saw on the news or something she doesnt even reply.

i feel sick of it but i cant help just telling her everything because shes been my best friend for so long. what do i do? what are you opinions...?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2014, 04:12 AM

Uh-oh. I gotta be truthful with you on this one. Don't spend time with her. Don't return her calls. Don't visit her. Stop hanging out with her. Stop returning her calls. Stop chatting with her. Look for a REAL friend.

Ads

04-24-2014, 04:28 AM

People change over time. What I suggest you do is stop talking to her for a bit and if she goes out of her way to talk to you and actively engage the conversation that isn't about boys then she still wants to be your friend if not ditch her
04-24-2014, 04:39 AM

i wouldn't say she sucks, but if you guys have been friends for so long shouldn't you have other things to discuss?? if not then maybe its time to find someone you share common interests with