This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
gay teen 14, just needs a friend?
04-24-2014, 04:38 AM
gay teen 14, just needs a friend?
look I know there are creeps out there and all but idk, I really want to talk to someone going through what I am atm..... kik: lewisrhodes66, tell me your twitter name then I tell u mine to prove im not a pedo.... please no spam
no ones knows im gay, exept my best mate, but currently we hav fallen out coz im annoyed at his other mate..... I will ort it out, and he accepts that im gay so I cant o to a group
please no creeps........ I need twiiter proof..... then we talk
and Its my kik account that I use to talk to people, hence why I wont talk to people unless I get proof there no creeps, and theres still hope rob...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2014, 04:54 AM

look for mentor programs on the web I am sure there are some or teen centers these will all connect you with not only mentors but people like you at your age that will get what you are going through

Ads

04-24-2014, 04:59 AM

I suggest you join a gay youth club in your area to meet others. And many gay youth organisations have areas where you can either meet with a volunteer or talk to someone on the phone. The help is out there. Just Google your area and gay youth club; you will find something to set you on the right path
04-24-2014, 05:04 AM

Please, please do not spread your Kik address around on the Internet. You get people picking up your Kik address and posting that onto gay websites leaving comments like they want everybody and anyone to take their V plates etc. You will get all sorts of morons contacting you. Never ever give out your kik address in public.

Sorry I cannot help directly with your question as I am nowhere near your age so you wouldn't want to chat to me and I don't know any websites that you could visit or where you could meet people your own age. I am not really sure that people your own age could help you much as they are like yourself - trying to figure things out as it were.

Hope you find your answers somewhere..
04-24-2014, 05:08 AM

Yeah listen Rob Dutoit because it bad people out there this the person who gave u his Twitter thing
04-24-2014, 05:17 AM

I would talk to you but im too lazy to re-download kik

my twitter is @igoldustmiyagi tho, so if u mention me there, then we can DM or text
04-24-2014, 05:33 AM

I am middle aged and also need a friend.
(A very rich one who is close to death and wants to put me in his will.)

Yahoo answers is not where I will find one.
04-24-2014, 05:48 AM

You really shouldn't do that