This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats wrong with me? please help!?
04-24-2014, 06:17 AM
Whats wrong with me? please help!?
im a 20 old boy whos in college for higher studies. i also am the boxing team captain there.im a pretty popular guy at the school and also kinda am the heart and soul of my friend group. and im honestly not bluffing. my friends say girls tel them that im hot and they check me out and so. and i also belive that im not the worst looking guy on the planet. anyway heres my issue. i meet lots of girls around the college. some of who i feel are interested in me. but i usually give them the cocky look most of the time. i dont talk with them. or flirt with them.. coz i feel i would screw it up or smthing. i feel shy and smtimes even intimidated. it always feel like im not good enough or not prepared. like i wanna prove smthing or so. when i dont have many lady friends who i meet usually.but i have quite a few who i keep contacts with via phone and facebook.and dare i say im great with them. and it feels so easy. but when i actually around grls it kinda gets awkward. i feel like a loser 4 that. whats wrong with me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2014, 06:23 AM

You should have confidence in yourself, everyone has some drawbacks, from another perspective, the defect is also a kind of beauty.But, if you feel bad, that brave to change it, bravely face everything is the best.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply