This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could this be a scam?
04-24-2014, 01:34 PM
Could this be a scam?
Received a call today from Unknown caller did not answer, when i got home i noticed they left a voicemail so i heard it and it said: "this message is for Leonel (last name), my name is Rene Warder investigator dilegal division calling regarding 2 pending violations in (city) county i need you or you (???) council to give our plaintiff a call at 866-532-8631 in reference to case number ####### Mr. (Last name) you have been officially - notified good luck to you"..... I have Received scam calls before similar but they usually do not call unknown or private this one called private and you couldn't hear background people like you would when you get a call from an office. I called the number and it says thank you for calling the DTA group? Reference to your legal documents, then they say press which number to get transferred and there are 5 choices and neither go with what i think i should choose. If it is not a scam i do not know what this could be for as i have nothing only 2 bills that got sent to collection some time ago but they always call me personally and i know who they are . So if you could please help me with this and tell me what you think scam or not? Give that number a call its a machine that answers but please let me know.
If i were to get sued wouldn't i recieve a letter in the mail? As well that's why i thought it was a scam.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2014, 01:45 PM

I would just think it would be a scam.

Ads

04-24-2014, 02:02 PM

Call your county courthouse and they will tell you if anything has been filed against you. If not, then call your local police, non-emergency number, and explain that someone has been calling you saying there are violations against you but the court has no record of anything and you are afraid someone is trying to blackmail you
04-24-2014, 02:07 PM

DTA Group reported here , under different numbers
http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-866-514-4583
http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-704-206-1252
http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/col...dshaw.html

(Could be a legit DTA as well, it' not a unique name, does the pattern match?)
04-24-2014, 02:19 PM

scam noob
04-24-2014, 02:25 PM

Please try hiyatech_hts after fiverr.com. They would provide a Cheap and Best SEO Services. They are Doing Fabulous Jobs. Try itt. Thank U. They Will answer u for all SEO Based Question.