This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I develop good comunication skills ? and be interesting with girls.?
04-24-2014, 05:15 PM
How can I develop good comunication skills ? and be interesting with girls.?
in fb ..or in wid persons.mostly everytime I lose to talk anything...i mean I dont get anything to talk ...and then other says ur boring! and I usd to gt hurt by it....! sO tell me some tips to be intresting with girls and how can I develop good comunication ?
please help ..
thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2014, 05:29 PM

never talk about yourself

Ads

04-24-2014, 05:42 PM

1. This is going to sound like strange advice, but start reading more, if you can. Go to your library and check out a book a week. Keep a list of new words and go over them every night before you sleep. This will improve your grammar and vocabulary and will make you sound more intelligent in conversation.

2. Keep informed. Start following a current events blog or listening to/watching the news, and develop your own opinions. Or, if the girls you're interested in are less political, try consulting "weird" news sites like http://www.fark.com/ so that you always have interesting stories to share.

3. Take up a hobby-- video games don't count. Martial arts, drawing, or music might be good places to start. This will give you something else to talk about and will also let you show off to girls you like.

4. Ask people about themselves in conversations, and be sure to respond to what they say. For instance, if you ask a girl about her day and she says, "Not so great, I had a fight with my mom," you should respond by saying, "That's too bad. What did you fight about?" rather than immediately moving on to the next thing.

5. Become aware of cues. If the only response you are getting on facebook is "lol" and "okay" then she probably isn't that interested. You should end the conversation and try again at a different time.