This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I still think about this girl?
04-24-2014, 05:49 PM
Why do I still think about this girl?
Okay here's the story, I used to be friends with a very shy girl who actually was fairly cute. I used to eat lunch with her every day in high school 5 years ago. She actually developed a crush on me and asked if I wanted to be more than just friends. I turned her down because the approach totally caught me off guard. The sad thing is I didn't see her for awhile and we didn't remain friends and lost touch with each other. The funny thing is later when I ended up starting using social networks (first being MySpace, later Facebook) I tried adding her and talking to her, but she never responded back. Then, I stopped trying to talk to her for awhile. When college came she actually confessed that she's upset at me, and believes that I've been trying to toy with her, and that the friendship we had was fake because of me. She gave me a lot of crap never wanting to hear my side. I ended up finding out that she's now engaged, but from a friend, I heard that if I was to apologize heartfully, she'd give me another shot. The thing is, I've been in a very good relationship now, and wished I never knew about this girl I befriended a long time ago. She was nothing but mean and gossiped a lot about me: who I dated, where I was at, how annoying I am. I can never love a bully and manipulator like that. The only thing I hate is she happens to be one of the most beautiful girls I've laid eyes on. How can I just move on?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2014, 06:01 PM

you still like her

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply