This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best platform to develop a 3 dimensional web application for Facebook?
04-24-2014, 05:51 PM
What is the best platform to develop a 3 dimensional web application for Facebook?
I'm interested in developing a web application that would allow a user to rotate a 3d cube based on mousedrag events. Is there an open source platform that simplifies this process...maybe something that can be tied into Java or Flash? I'm a php/mysql expert but this is out of my skill set. Can someone recommend a platform with a small learning curve that supports 3d geometric animation? Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2014, 05:59 PM

Hey , Facebook has to be the most talked about, and the most misunderstood, web service/platform right now. If you haven’t gotten drawn in by the hype, it may surprise you to learn that many people have already found Facebook to be an essential addition to their web working toolbox. Why? Because the Facebook social networking experience can be precisely what you want to make of it. Think of Facebook as a professional tool, and that’s what it is. It doesn’t matter how millions of high school and college students are using Facebook to get out of doing homework.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply